Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Walking with crutches on my back

I think it's common knowledge that I use my overflowing anger as a crutch for when im hurt. The sad thing is that i can hold a grudge for a damn long time, so i get angry with things for longer than i really should but in my head at least im justified. Enter H, who i have been for the past few months i have been plotting the eventual doom and or eraser from this enter existence. Now i know this is very obsessive or at the very least childish, but it has been given me a very creative way to vent my growing anger towards this person. Now i have a new person at my store whose sister hates H's guts, creator sent I think so. I should find a new hobby but my love for feudal Japan speaks to me and I can't escape the fact that if this was back then i could just ride over to where this person is I could challenge them and H would fight me or someone would fight for them and it would be solved so very simple ya know. I wouldn't have to sit here all super villain like and plot and plan for an encounter that will never happen. I know, I know, if it's never going to happen why even think about it, CAUSE! If you read some of the other post that have anything to do with H then you can see how this situation came about and why the hell it has me sofa king pissed.

For those of you that don't get that last line you have to say the first two words so they blend together.

See this whole situation is the whole reason why the guy from "Saw" does what he does. I mean if people can't appreciate the people they have around them then they should be taught how to forcibly if necessary. Anyway i just needed to vent, better on here than in my head all crazy like.


wolf

1 Comments:

Blogger Gift From Virgo said...

You WILL be okay. You already know you need to let that go, so won't say it. Love you!!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home