Sunday, September 11, 2005

Weekend at mommies

Ok this is new Blogger has just put out a new program that lets me post from Ms Word.  So now I don’t have to type and then re-post.  So this past weekend I went back home for L’s b-day it was very enjoyable and I felt how much I missed just being able to hang out with her.  It’s really weird when we could hang out with each other all the time we always, well not always, wanted to kill each other for one thing or another, but now just getting an email from on another is a big deal.  I don’t think we both knew how much we had come to depend on one another when we were together, not in that way; no further comment.
It was nice seeing how her family is so close to one another, I really wish that I could bring myself to look past all the crap that my family has heaped on me over these years and just get along with them, but I can’t seem to do it, maybe I just haven’t grown past that yet.  But, anyway that night she walked me to my door and we just held each other….it wasn’t one of those lets hug and agree that well write everyday kind of things if that makes any sense, it was something more.  Ya see she and I interact one a level that none of the other people in the group does, I swear if I could move her and her son up here I would in a heart beat but I know that would just kill her to be away from her family like that.  In all my newly acquired 26yrs of life I’ve never missed a single person, but I do miss her I really wish she could be in my life as constantly as she used to be.
It’s funny ‘cause I was so much of a kid still when we hung out.  There was so much crap going on in my head just when I would think about her that I would get lost in my thoughts things that could have been real got confused with things that weren’t real so much to the point that I have no idea what I really felt even to this day so many years removed.  Long story short I had fun, there were a lot of cool people there.  I really should get home more often.

Wolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home