Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I'm back

Finally i have my computer back. And in this time after the breaking, wich will now forevermore be called, A.B, I've had a few adverntures. I have one co-worker who finds me attractive, but she moving to florida. And her roomate thinks im cute as well, she is also movie to FL with my co-worker. Ms. H and i haven't talked since the last time i posted about the subject, and i learned to day that she is seeing someone new, i wish them all the best that the pits of hell could offer.

Ok, that was a bit harsh, but i just think that people who make excuses for familly members who express harmfull racial views , then you should burn in hell right algo with said members of your family.
Ok, that was harsh too oh well i just don't like being brushed off, and not having done anything to get brushed off in the first place.

Anyway, there was this other woman but my phone decided to remover her so, there that goes. My job is still the same although my mngr type person wanted me to oversee, theres something odd about a black man overseeing something, any new employees training so his assitant mngr flunkee wouldn't have to worry about it. Not bitter about that whole thing anymore im just saying. ok thats about it for now, and since im back now there is oh so much more to come.

wolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home