Monday, May 02, 2005

I should never be up at three in the morning writting

You came into my life like a whirlwind,

All sound and fury signifying

EVERYTHING!

But now your gone and I find myself a

Storm chaser.

Running towards rain clouds seeking that elemental fix

I crave.

It wasn’t supposed to be like this

The waiting for the next electric jolt,

So my heart could beat again.

The next gust of wind,

So I can breathe again.

The next thunderous clap,

So I can hear you call my name again.

So now I’m a storm chaser getting no closer to being wrapped up in the hurricane like down pour of some one I now long for.

So now I’m a storm chaser, and I don’t know how much more of this I can indoor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gift From Virgo said...

I think you are at your best at 3am

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home