Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Stupid people

Never before have i really wanted to post something on here more than I do now. So I want to say that i hate stupid people. Now it's been said that I work at payless and even if i haven't said it before im saying it now, so we have this sale going on now, im sure you know it it's buy one get one half off. So long story short I tell this guy and his wife about that sale and he dosen't get it?!?!?!?
I mean how hard of a concept is it to get? Ya get one thing, filling the first condition of the shoe equation, and then after that you get something elese for half of its listed price, not hard. Or maybe it really is way to complicated for the basic human brain to get. Maybe i have been getting really really smart people in my store and htey only understand because they have like way high I.Q's or something? And then there way the guy at the end of the night that said the my dew rag was cool, do even get me started on the fact that this old white guy, nothing racial he really was old and just happend to be white, went out of his way to tell me that he had just learnd what they where yesterday, his words not mine, and that mine was cool. It's black, it's normal, its not like i have wings of someother tha shit on it that makes it stand out. Or, again maybe he way high and i just didn't know it, hmmmmm.
Also i think my ex-girlfriend screwd up my labido, is that how you spell it, Im finding it very hard to not think about and or want sex right now. And it's not helping that the person that Im talking to slash sleeping with we only really get to see each other like once a month, but im a big boy i can be strong this is just a test.

wolf

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too share your contempt for stupid people. Stupid people suck, and no matter what they tell kids in school, there is a such thing as a STUPID QUESTION!

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home