Saturday, April 09, 2005

Allegiance/ Lay my head

What does one do when your allegiance is torn between two sets of people? Honestly my loyalty can’t be more to the one than it is to the other, but what in this unique situation am I supposed to do? I would have almost be better off if the situation that I was in from last September would have come to pass, that way I would not have to deal with this problem now. Do I say something to the other group? Would I be looked down upon by one group or the other for the choice that I make. Why must picking where I wish to lay my head be a point of contention, not saying that it is right now, but must it be at all? One group is like “ out of everyone I would ask you to move out of the oaks” and the other just assumes that I’m staying here. Should I be flattered by the offer or should I be offended at the brash presumption of my motives. In the end I have no real clue of what I going on in this apartment, hell I had no clue that they where moving someone else in here, no on really talks to me anyway I guess well see come aug where Ill lay my head.

Wolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home