Friday, February 18, 2005

Rules v.2

Ok so I gots this new pc, so Im sitting here thinking that I should open this space back up for people to comment on the things i place here when i do post. So with that said let me lay down a few rules like i tried to do when i started this thing.
1.) Don't flame me or anyone else who post a comment here if your not bold enough to say something outside of anonimity then dont say anything at all.
2.) If i post seomthing it dosent really mean that i need a persons advise or council. While i will accept it please do not be offened if my train of thought leads away from whatever you sugest.
3.) Spelling, i dont care. if its wrong its wrong , eh, this aint school.
4.) my life is uneventful i try to keep it that way. im sorry if the things that i might place here seem uninformative uninspiering or anything else you hoped to gain from this site. Im not a guru i would much wrather you find the solutions to lifes woes on your own you will be alot stronger for it trust me.

thats it for now i think maybe possibly, yeah for now

Wolf


2 Comments:

Blogger Gift From Virgo said...

I wasn't aware people viewed you as a possible guru. Wow.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Wolf said...

They dont but people have expected this site to be inspiering for some reason.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home