Monday, February 28, 2005

Snow, breaks, and burnners

Blah. this should be the whole post right there. Blah. It's snowing yet again up here in good ole state college. We're supposed to get a foot of snow. All this would be great if i didn't have to work but thats a problem i am willing to deal with. I wanted to live up here in the mountains of PA so i have to deal with snow, as much as i hate the cold. On the downside i broke up with my girl awhile ago Im kida content with the whole thing. It's like it was something that I had to do, but couldnt figuer out a right time to do it, so it kinda just happend on its own. I've never been good at breaking up with people. Im one of thoes people that i would much wrather just stop talking with that person than deal with the whole thing. A learning experience to say the least. In other relationship news, that was supposed to have that newsy kinda feel to it if didnt im sorry =(. I do have something that was placed on the way far back burnner in some one elses house get moved to the big burnner in the front. With luck in a few months everything should be cool, hey that could be a movie title. I will say this I am very happy, its one of thoes happies that when ya think about the person you smile. Some people would say that its unusual for me to smile, but what the hell do they know i smile all the time. Anyway, so yea we talk and its cool we just babble on for most of the night. Much like i do here, hmmmmm, but anyway this place dosent make me smile. So yea front burnner good simmering along all good smells through out the house., nothing burning cross ya fingers.

wolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home