Monday, August 22, 2005

Spiky hair big saucer eyes and a lot of yelling, just to cross the street.

I tried posting the other day, but I have like a mountains worth of new anime that im watching and trying to watch/read something that’s in another language think about something relevant to post on here is next to impossible. But since im such a geek I took time off from my anime...


I think I still have like one complete series to watch and a new one coming in a few days

..
To post on here, truth be told battlestar galactica is on and I missed the last half hour so im waiting for that, the one new thing that I’ve learned from my endless anime watching. And it's so very true:

You can't walk into someone’s heart without treading in a little dirt

When I head that, or rather when I read that I was like damn that's true, no matter how you look at it. You can't just come into someone’s life all new and shit without dealing with all the other past things that have gone on in their lives and the same goes for when people come into our lives they bring all types of dirt with them. They walk into and out of our lives and leave foot prints that mark us long after their gone.
I found this in a childs cartoon, from Japan. Now yes the anime more than likely comes on later in the night cause of how they do the anime scheduling over there but still....the statement is profound.

Wolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home