Monday, September 26, 2005

Good News ??????

So ok i walk into work and im asked, “so, did you hear the good news?"  Now that could go many ways it could mean promotions all around or no promotions but we're all getting raises or some other thing that doesn’t involve me getting fired.  So to continue I said “no I hadn't heard it”, seeing as though I had just gotten to work and had the previous day off.  It turns out that im getting a promotion maybe...well it's highly damn likely....it's seems that my assistant manager made the unfortunate request of asking for more money.  Now I know what your thinking why would that be tantamount to job suicide…

I WORK IN A RETAIL STORE IN A MALL IN A COLLEGE TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are fifteen billion people here that are just itching to take your very easy job and get paid peanuts to do it just ‘cause it gives them money for beer, pizza and condoms not exactly in that order but you get the point. So she tells him that she going to have to look for another job, needless to say he didn’t fight her on her threat.  Now this being payless the gossip flew likes the many carrion birds on a battle field.  And it turns out that my manager was pretty upset with my asst. mngr. saying that she was being selfish asking for more money….


Now it’s understandable for a person to ask for more money seeing as though she drives a car and gas prices are supposed to go up to 6$

So to add to the weirdness of my day it turns out that I’m a small part of why she’s leaving. Ok let me say this again for the people who didn’t hear my in the back…….

I’m a small part of why she’s leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now it turns out that she whose getting married in two years has been having dreams about me, and she feels as though it would be best if she left so something doesn’t happen.  Ok, let it be known that I have a standing rule that I don’t mess with anyone that I work with, also I don’t mess with anyone who I KNOW HER FUCKING HUSBAND, or fiancé or what ever the hell.  Long story short, I might be getting promoted over the corpse of my old asst. mngr, figuratively, I don’t know I  feel about all this yet , but hey if I get offered the job ill do it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gift From Virgo said...

Any news on the promotion? Call me!!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Gift From Virgo said...

I can't wait too much longer.
Post something else.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home