Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'm to sexy for my store

Ok so one hundred things about me, yeah right!  Honestly I don’t even know one hundred things about me and I wouldn’t want to disappoint any of you non-readers out there with seeing me try and fail to come up with them.  So anyway, back on topic, my store is a very interesting place, one im no longer up for promotion.  Yes there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth because of this.  But am I upset I hear you asking, no not really cause I enjoy a relative space of responsibility and freedom where I work and it’s a very delicate balance at best, so since the status quoe will keep going on then I’m happy.  Two, my co-worker say that I was adorable, am I have no Idea.  I really don’t, seriously!  I don’t like to think of my self as handsome or “dead sexy” im me and that’s all I have ever been.  I’ve never really asked the women that I’ve been with why they think im attractive.  Thinking that way maybe I should have I mean here I have this woman saying that im adorable and that most of her female friends would want to do me.  It’s impossible really im not that cute, no wait im not cute at all, so there is no reason that most of the women of my two stores should think this way about me.  On the flip side maybe I should just do them all and watch as that fight for my affections.  Ah I long for the days of ancient Rome, but if this was then I would either be a more or a slave and we just cant have that now can we?

wolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home