Sunday, June 18, 2006

guy from the fucking cave.......

You ever think you’re losing it?  Not in the mental sense of the word, but in like the physical sense.  I’ve sat here in my Apt and that has been on my mind for like forever now.  Just think about it I have been single for what like a year now?   Maybe more I have no fucking clue anymore , I am really under sexed not that that is the end all to be all but it’s definitely a perk.  When all this time and factors pile in on ya it starts to wear on your mind.  You start to think if you even have what it takes to attract someone.  I’m to the point now that I have no clue if I would even be able to hold my own if I ever had sex again, that’s going to suck let me tell you.  Being in this place doesn’t help, everyone of my roommates has a girl, and on a few occasions has engaged in let’s say extra curricular activities.  I am the only person in this house who has not done this.  
This would be so easy to go through if I didn’t have people telling me, talking to me about sex and being in relationships
“ Yeah blah blah is coming back on sat, all I can think about is her”

“ Yo what time do you work, cause blah blah is coming over”

“ Yeah the sex between me and blah blah was great”

This sucks!  Honestly I need to find a damn cave and just crawl into it until I don’t care about being with someone.  I need to stay in there till I reach a state of transcendence  that I don’t care about being with people in any aspect of the word being.  I want to be known as the guy from the fucking cave were if you come at him with a sex or girlfriend question he will fucking kill you.  That long ass title that will be me from now on until I get some sex or get a girlfriend and she brings her bucket of sex with her.

wolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home