Thursday, June 15, 2006

Mysterious Angel

As a boy you walked into my life out of the ether.  And in months you wear gone again, to me you were a mysterious angel.  Something so mythical, honestly I wondered if you even existed.  Then as a young man there you were again, and I was sent back to being that child of years before, but this time there were a few more experiences under my belt, but still no matter how much I found about you, or helped you.  You would always be my mysterious angel.  As time went on and I grew I can see that you became so much more than what my young heart wanted you to be.  You became a friend more than that you are something that I still can’t explain you are still that mysterious angel.  I never know when or how your going to leave my side but I know that when you return every time you return it’s like a breath of fresh air.  Almost as if, something had been missing from my life and now your back to make it better.  Why do we come in and out of each others lives, constantly rotating each other orbits intersecting at intervals unknown to me.  You are my mysterious angel…..


Wolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home