Wednesday, December 22, 2004

writers blog...block

Ok i have writers block. I dont know if thats applicable here cause i mean it's a blog. So how can I not have anything to write about that might be cause nothing has really happened in this past week. well thats not exactly true P.S.U's graduation was this past saturday and i did attend that. It was nice all regal and shit. Honestly, if youve never gone to a graduation outside of high school you really should go to one for college its alot different with all the pagentry and calling of names and such. ( on aside, im watchin tourque or how ever the hell you spell it and it started out and biker boys but better if youve ever seen that movie you know that thats not really hard, and then at points it became the fast and the furious, but now its ass so theres my review for that)
Anyway I should have alot more to put into this but i dont I keep having these feelings that I should put something that plumbs the inner secrets of life or some other the shit but i do all of my thinking at work i kinda wish that i hand my pc there then i could posat like all the time, but hey if i had a pc there i would get no work done, not that i do any now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wolf said...

this is just a test =b

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home