Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Three questions

I read something interesting today. It said, " Ask me three questions and ill asnwer them honestly" I got that from a instant messenger profile, name and realation to me with held cause I damn well chose to. But that got me to thinking what would i ask someone? I mean how would i know if they were telling me the truth am i supposed to waste one of my questions with was that the truth and even then I have a fifty fifty cahnce of that answer also being a lie. How can a person really be expected to belive someone under these rules? Maybe Im worng and im not seeing this thing for the mental gold that it really is. Maybe my mind refuses to see the limitless potential contained within these three simple questions. Hmmm, maybe ill post my three questions later after some thought. Hey what could it hurt if i put them on here it's not like anyone reads this thing but me, anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Three questions...huh...that'd be tough..depends on who I was talking to...almost as tough as three wishes...

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home