Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Weekend Update

Ok so here it is my day off and i don't really have anything to show for it. But thats never really a concern for me, cause it's christmas time and I work in a mall so these days off are pretty much a welcome thing. In other news this past weekend two of my friends came up to my apartment this past weekend. And I have to say that we all had an enjoyable time of it all. Now that I look back at this weekend we had a change of pace witht the things that we usually do over the weekeend......wait im lying we did the same shit we do all the time if people from home are up here or not, so i guess i should take back that and say that we had a normal weekend. Well atleast I did, i mean what the hell do I know of the type of weekend everyone had, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Monkey said...

:-)
I can't imagine working in a mall this time of year - it must be a lot of work - I gotta hand it to you - I don't know how long I'd last!
Nice to meet you.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home