Thursday, December 09, 2004

It's the holiday season

You know as I sit here and try to think of something to put in this damn thing I see that I am not going to be bale to get home for christmas and it dosent really bother me. Does that sound kinda messed up, I ask this thing like anyone other than myself reads this. I dont really think that it is. I mean what is this time about anyway, I get gifts I give gifts I go in debt more so than I already am and then I go right back to work. All so i can grind out hrs apon hrs till the next chirstmas so i can do the same thing. Maybe I would like it more if i wasn't in retail, maybe. But if I had a desk job then wouldnt this time suck still I mean lets look at the desk job vs right now. Dj, I would have the day off, Rn I have the day before and of off and the most i have to work the day after is until six and who the hell goes out on the twenty sixth? But hey maybe im just a grinch and have no holiday spirit since ive moved so far away from my mom and the rest of my family? Like i said what the hell do i know.

wolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home